Skip to main content

Can we start afresh?


Photography: @meaches_photography_

Can we please do this again? Can we start afresh? Will you be happy to have me back? Please say "yes". Say "yes" and take this guilt away from my heart. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

Not to be dramatic but thank you so much for hanging around. Thank you for reading. To those who have been providing feedback and useful insights, you are doing well and I appreciate you. Thank you for giving this relationship another opportunity. *Okay, Catherine you may need to stop now... you are gradually being too dramatic and we don't want that, yeah?* πŸ€­πŸ€—

Lol. It's my first blogpost in the year 2020. We are already in the second-quarter. How time flies! Didn't we just scream "Happy new year" like few days ago? πŸ€” Wow!!!.

It might be late to wish you a happy new year... I mean, so much has been happening this year and to be honest I still feel positive that things will turn out well by God's grace. 

Whoosh... thinking about it now, I'm excited and can't wait for the positive plot twist this year holds. So, yeah! in that same euphoria, I pray the remaining months in the year 2020 give to us all an all-round peace, joy unspeakable and blessings unlimited in good health and wealth. Amen!πŸ™

From me to you and yours... Happy year 2020! Happy Sunday!! Happy Easter Celebration!!! Christ has risen that we may live!!!😊πŸ₯° Awesome stuff, right?!πŸ€—

At the moment, the song "What a beautiful name" by "Hillsong Worship" fully expresses how I feel and it is successfully sending sweet vibes to my soul. You should listen to it too. Trust me, you will love it! Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Oops! Thought it necessary to share this... My mum recently got a panic call from my grandma and when she (my mum) told me, I was so scared. I feared we may lose her. It wasn't funny but I am thankful with the turn out of things and it made me realise how much I needed not to be far from her and the people in my life. Also, the importance of giving those around us their roses while they can still smell it. She's much better now... thankful to God for this.

Please always check up on the elderly ones around you. It means so much to them and it gives them more reason(s) to smile each day. Now, be happy to pick up your phone and make that call. You know you want to *wink* Dial that number. You can always come back to this. You are welcome and I love you too! πŸ€—

Lastly, during this period, I know it's hard and things might be tough . Please stay safe. Find your happy. Protect your mental space. Rest on God's promises to man; His promises are "YES" and "AMEN"... He will not leave you nor forsake you. Just like others, this too shall pass. Amen, somebody? Amen πŸ™πŸ€—

Do have yourself a wonderful Easter Celebration. 

Until next time, don't stop smiling, darling... Jesus loves you!❤πŸ’―



Comments

  1. Hmmm nice, to keep our minds busy should we start talking about your fears, how u deal with it, so we can learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. I will see to your request in due time,

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhoda. Thanks for having me *wink*

      Delete
  3. Welcome back ma'am
    Missed you 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Education has no TRIBE

Hey beautiful people, trust you are doing well. I am good too. Last week was quite a busy one for me. Was literally up and about. One has to match the dots, you know? Sometime last week in my usual busy schedule, I took a bike from a certain location to the house. Okay, I have a subconscious habit to sometimes engage the driver of any cab I am in with a little conversation. It could be as little as “how has been your day?” “hope work is  going well?” and I find out that often times, they really want to pour out certain issues. I think it somehow eases the day’s tension. I don’t have this  same energy for bike riders * frowns * Yup! I have a bittersweet relationship with bikes. I love bikes and I hate it at the same time. Maybe, that’s why I don’t give that much attention to its riders. It’s more of  “please FOCUS and take me to my destination. I beg!” relationship. I’ve had my own fair share of their mishap and I dread situations that will seem to result to a repeat. Photo:

YOU are welcome and I love YOU!

Hey fam! I have been wanting to do this for the longest. But procrastination had the best of me, I must confess. Asides this, the FEAR!!! the commitment! **ppffttt*... not necessarily because I am scared of commitment(s) but I feared that with the loads of "to-dos" I had and have set to achieve, romancing the thought of actually starting a blog instead of scribbling words in my journal may be quite cruel to my priority list. Well, safe to say, I may have overcome that fear after coming to the realization that whether we want it or not, there would always be something to be committed to. I mean, life will always happen!. So, this is my first blog post and am I excited to jump on this train? Yasss! Am I excited to having you read this? A super-duper-dapper-bubbly Yassss!   For those of you who do not know me, the name is Catherine (sometimes known as Cathy). a project administrator in one of the fastest growing architectural companies in Nigeria (you can holla me f

HE blamed ME

Photo credit:  Google image It is the wish of most young ladies to meet the man who will effortlessly sweep them off their feet. The man, who does the right thing, says the right thing all at the right time. The man we can boldly call "The true love of my life", "My knight in shining armour", and all those sweet and mushy names that are dear and special to us. Did you just fantasize about it? Of course, you did. Lol. That was my case when I met Andrew.  Andrew was a perfect gentleman although he had few flaws but he could do no wrong in my eyes. He always had the right words to say and I loved it! It was even more beautiful whenever he tells me sweet nothings. Believe me when I say I was swayed and my heart only beat for him... there were other suitors but Andy (as I call him) was second to none. It wasn't a surprise when I started dreaming of a beautiful wedding with Andy. What fantastic memory and what beautiful life we will have with our